Lace Warranty Information:
Lace Music Pickups are covered by a Five Year Limited Warranty from date of purchase. Should the pickup fail in any manner due to a factory defect, Lace will replace or repair the pickup at no cost to the customer.
All warranty repairs for defective pickups must be accompanied with the original, dated, sales receipt from an authorized Lace dealer, and also be accompanied with an RA number (Return Authorization). Please contact Lace customer service (contact info below) for an RA Number prior to shipping and all returns must have the RA number clearly written on the outside of the box.
The customer is responsible for all inbound shipping charges to the Lace facility and Lace will ship all warranty repaired or replaced pickups freight prepaid back the customer.
A Direct Web Order pickup may be returned provided that it meets all of the following criteria:
• The pickup has all of the original packaging included.
• The pickup is not older than 30 days from the day of receipt (verifiable with USPS tracking records).
• Pickup is in useable/resalable condition without damage.
- Pickups that are new and have not been installed will have their full purchase price, less shipping, be refunded to the customer via the original payment method.
- Pickups that have been installed but still meet the basic criteria will have their price, less a 20% restocking/reconditioning fee, refunded to the customer.
The customer should contact email@example.com with their web order number and receipt data to initiate a Return to the factory.
Lace Contact Information:
Lace Music Products
5596 Corporate Drive
Cypress, CA 90630
800-575- LACE Phone
714-898-2776 Phone (local)
Lace pickups purchased outside of the U.S., are covered by the above warranty only if returned to the original non U.S. Lace distributor located where first purchased.